At BlockRules, we believe that everyone around the world should be able to invest in new and growing companies and share in their successes. To make this a reality, we develop blockchain technology to connect a global investor community with innovators offering securities recorded on the blockchain, providing an enhanced user experience. We are combining on-chain regulatory compliance with our easy-to-use interface for buying, trading, and managing security tokens—bringing innovative investments to everyone.
For our distributed ledger technology to transform the fintech space, it must be integrated into an easy-to-use platform. As a Front-End Developer, you will focus on developing the launch platform that incorporates functionalities such as smart contracts, token sale and management, registration portal, and payment gateway (crypto and fiat). You must be a self-starter who is able to collaborate and communicate with both technical and non-technical team members. On our team, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of investing.
- Incorporate the platform’s functionalities into a user-friendly website
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Familiarity with event-based system of engagement architectures
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Lean Startup, XP) and cross-functional teams including product owners, scrum masters, developers, designers, and/or business development strategists
- Active pursuit of optimizing CI/CD processes and tools, testing frameworks, and practices (preferably GitHub, Jenkins/Bamboo, Mocha/Karma, etc.)
- Familiar with design thinking, behavior and test-driven development familiarity with test-and-learn approaches using web and customer analytics data