At BlockRules, we believe that everyone around the world should be able to invest in new and growing companies and share in their successes. To make this a reality, we develop blockchain technology to connect a global investor community with innovators offering securities recorded on the blockchain, providing an enhanced user experience. We are combining on-chain regulatory compliance with our easy-to-use interface for buying, trading, and managing security tokens—bringing innovative investments to everyone.
We are looking for talented Web/Mobile App Developers who share our interest in revolutionizing the financial industry with blockchain technology to join our growing Dapp and web development team.
Web/Mobile App Developers will build the highest quality interfaces for investment banking and registrar functionality, including token sale and management, registration portal for an international audience, payment gateways (crypto and fiat) and integration with centralized and decentralized international crypto exchanges.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical discipline, or equivalent experience
- Experience developing and/or architecting iOS or Android applications
- Familiarity with event-based System of Engagement architectures
- Demonstrates active pursuit of optimizing CI/CD process and tools, testing frameworks and practices (preferably GitHub, Jenkins/Bamboo, Mocha/Karma, etc.)
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with a track record of taking solution ownership
- Design Thinking, Behavior and Test-Driven Development experience
- Knowledge of test-and-learn approaches using web and customer analytics data, with an understanding of how these drive hypotheses-based development